Talksport now (continued)

Sky Blue said:
Steve Staunton bleating on about that offside decision and how they played us off the park.(Lol) Saying Liverpool would have won convincingly. I suppose you have to laugh but it's getting tiresome.
Still fucking moaning are they? Shithouses.. It was a poor decision to rule Raheem Sterling offside and the game couldve had a different outcome had the correct call been made. We might have gone on to score a hatful, for instance.

However, to bleat on for days about offsides, penalties that weren't given etc. Just smacks off mardy arsed classless childish whingeing.

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
Sky Blue said:
Steve Staunton bleating on about that offside decision and how they played us off the park.(Lol) Saying Liverpool would have won convincingly. I suppose you have to laugh but it's getting tiresome.
Still fucking moaning are they? Shithouses.. It was a poor decision to rule Raheem Sterling offside and the game couldve had a different outcome had the correct call been made. We might have gone on to score a hatful, for instance.

However, to bleat on for days about offsides, penalties that weren't given etc. Just smacks off mardy arsed classless childish whingeing.
We wont hear the last of it until the end of the season, then when you are on holiday you will have some Scandinavian scouse supporting twat bending your ear about it at a beach bar

blue underpants said:
Sky Blue said:

We wont hear the last of it until the end of the season, then when you are on holiday you will have some Scandinavian scouse supporting twat bending your ear about it at a beach bar
That is a sobering, depressing and probably correct prediction.

Sky Blue said:

No mention of Sterling's goal against Cardiff, when Suarez passed him the ball. He certainly looked offside or the constant fouling by Skirtl on corners? Never mind it only cost Malky his job!

This "offside" goal, play had stopped, Streling carried on and kicked it into the net, no movement by Joe Hart and no celebration by any Liverpool players. yes the linesman got it wrong and he was onside, shit happens, ie like at Villa this season. also Liverpool did go on and score the first goal and still got beat.

kev20971 said:
This "offside" goal, play had stopped, Streling carried on and kicked it into the net, no movement by Joe Hart and no celebration by any Liverpool players. yes the linesman got it wrong and he was onside, shit happens, ie like at Villa this season. also Liverpool did go on and score the first goal and still got beat.

Thank you!
I was in the Summerbee bar, just after the game, when a mate texted, mentioning a disallowed goal. I had to ask him what he was on about. Nobody, bar Sterling, actually thought that that was a goal.
Still, it's a better narrative than admitting that they were a goal up and blew it, I suppose.

Wonder if Rotherham will now be in Greater London, after Howard Webb reffed their latest f**k up, today.

mad4city said:
kev20971 said:

Thank you!
I was in the Summerbee bar, just after the game, when a mate texted, mentioning a disallowed goal. I had to ask him what he was on about. Nobody, bar Sterling, actually thought that that was a goal.
Still, it's a better narrative than admitting that they were a goal up and blew it, I suppose.

Wonder if Rotherham will now be in Greater London, after Howard Webb reffed their latest f**k up, today.
I wonder if Webb missed the Suarez penalty incident accidentally on purpose today after Rodgers questioning the integrity of one of his colleagues, they do like to close ranks the officials , Rodgers could have cost his team a lot more than a referee from Bolton come the end of the season

big blueballs said:
mad4city said:
kev20971 said:

Thank you!

I wonder if Webb missed the Suarez penalty incident accidentally on purpose today after Rodgers questioning the integrity of one of his colleagues, they do like to close ranks the officials , Rodgers could have cost his team a lot more than a referee from Bolton come the end of the season

It could also be a case of the vampire crying wolf, à la fake.

Referees have become so used to his diving, that when he is really brought down, they think it is another dying swan impression.

Mick 'horse killer' Quinn on in a minute, another Scouse pundit whingeing on about penalties and free kicks, just had a one on beforehand Ray Houghton, Mourinho was right its like a fookin Scouse media mafia

blue underpants said:
Mick 'horse killer' Quinn on in a minute, another Scouse pundit whingeing on about penalties and free kicks, just had a one on beforehand Ray Houghton, Mourinho was right its like a fookin Scouse media mafia
I suppose it makes a change from the "wee davy, he 's gonna be alright isn't he...he is isn't he.." brigade that the boiled bollock drones on about day in and day out...
But lest we forget that it could be the scousers year this year. ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.