Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh said:
It's quite bizarre...the Cundy excuse machine rolls on.

It's how they roll, Cundy has been instructed to play devils advocate. Normally it would be the rag sticking up for his own team, but Goldstien is having a hissy fit, so Cundy has to be the one to talk bollocks.

Fuckin plastic rag is having a proper hissy fit....
How the fuck is jason cundy not laughing at the wobbling wag wanker?
Oh my god, this is priceless, everything rosy after beating palace and now the greeks have smashed plates on their heads it's doom and gloom...
Comedy gold at it's best....

manimanc said:
Fuckin plastic rag is having a proper hissy fit....
How the fuck is jason cundy not laughing at the wobbling wag wanker?
Oh my god, this is priceless, everything rosy after beating palace and now the greeks have smashed plates on their heads it's doom and gloom...
Comedy gold at it's best....

You can tell how much it's hurting because Cundy has stopped taking the piss and is now making excuses for them.

lookin forward to the boiled bollock tomorrow

I have a particularly long drive in the morning so I'll indulge in a bit of bullshit bingo should be able to tick the excuses one by one

I cant stand Goldstein, but im loving him tonight.

Best thing since Ray Winstone rook apart on soccer am

manimanc said:
everything rosy after beating palace ....

I thought they were shite against Palace. I think they had to work really hard to convince themselves otherwise, the ordinary twunts.

stony said:
Goldstien is such a mard arse

"I'm not saying sack David Moyes, I'm not saying that. ......but, what reason should he keep his job"

Hang on, voice raised he's fucking losing it, lol

-- Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:27 pm --

Rag on talking sense, I hope no one listens to him

See that's what is so strange. To be fair, they DO have some on that talk sense, these fans in their hypothetical set-ups do they best with what they have as they admit, but Cundy not tonight, not any night, is having any of it. He just keeps playing the "motivation" card which is an evasion. It may be that these players need a rocket, fine, but that's a separate issue (actually, it may well be connected as they themselves are thinking wtf is Moyes thinking?) from the issue of who he's putting out and where he's putting them.

Anyway...I'm still laughing at the mad helicopter signing of Mata. If ever I've seen anything so plastic, so contrived, so desperate for attention it was that. I wasn't sure for a time whether it was the helicopter that was signing or five o-clock shadow with a Portuguese dwarf.

Against Palace! This the benchmark!

Going off!! :-)<br /><br />-- Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:39 pm --<br /><br />Dressing room lost. No faith in the Manager!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.