Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have decided i wont read , listen or watch any sports media when we have been beaten , we know it will be overtop criticism and sometimes a full blown hatchet job on our club , it pleases the readers/listeners of rags, dippers , arse , chelski etc , they are just pandering to their customer base , In comparison to these clubs , we dont have many supporters , hence less customers are city fans , so its open season when we lose , cant believe anybody rises to the bait , not many journalists will let the truth get in the way of a good story , its good business , keep the customers happy , make a few bob.

I heard bits of Durham this afternoon. It was comedy gold.

At one stage, he was blaming us, the City supporters because, after 30 years of failure, we are still so negative.

We should always be expecting the team to win, apparently.

Top class WUMmery from Durham if you're not aware of what he's up to.

His inane protestations regarding Man City where his statements are always made linked with money and are notoriously absent when he's mentioning what the other teams ambitions are, are geared towards phone ins from City fans correcting him or, more financially conducive for that shite station fans from other clubs agreeing. I occasionally listen and have a detached amusement but don't have a compulsion to add to their coffers, they're full of shit.

Some of the clowns this station employees are unbelievable. Graham Courtney the North East correspondent talking about NUFC this morning saying they are as big as Chelsea and City, it just needs somebody to come in and invest 'Gazillions', then bowling ball head Brazil with the perma tanned Phil Brown mumbling agreement in the background. Have non of these idiots ever heard of FFP, which they all thought was fantastic when they thought it was going to cripple us.

117 blue said:
Some of the clowns this station employees are unbelievable. Graham Courtney the North East correspondent talking about NUFC this morning saying they are as big as Chelsea and City, it just needs somebody to come in and invest 'Gazillions', then bowling ball head Brazil with the perma tanned Phil Brown mumbling agreement in the background. Have non of these idiots ever heard of FFP, which they all thought was fantastic when they thought it was going to cripple us.

It may have also slipped their attention that NUFC are already owned by an English multi Billionaire.

parry or keys and gray or i dont listen.

i'll pop it on in a mo and see what the boiled bollock is saying and you can bet your life, regardless of subject or guest being interviewed (tiddlywinks or shove ha'penny champion)he'll bring up the rags.

I haven't listened to this like I used to for a long long time.
I do think Keys and Gray are ok.
The rest of them are fucking absolute Scouse,Rag,Chav,Gooner loving cunts.

I fucking hope we destroy Chelsea on Sunday so we can give them something else to think about!!

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
The rest of them are fucking absolute Scouse,Rag,Chav,Gooner loving c**ts.

I fucking hope we destroy Chelsea on Sunday so we can give them something else to think about!!

but it will be our money that has won us the game, not a peep will be heard about what Chelsea have spent.

de niro said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
The rest of them are fucking absolute Scouse,Rag,Chav,Gooner loving c**ts.

but it will be our money that has won us the game, not a peep will be heard about what Chelsea have spent.

I don't care how much we have spent or how much we hopefully spend next summer . Those corrupt bastards at uefa have only in my opinion stopped us for this season. Let the halfwhits at talksport talk about the money.We all know the truth Bill.

117 blue said:

Well the turkeys voted for Christmas so I have zero sympathy for any of these so called big clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.