Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
de niro said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
toffee balls said:
Sold Colin Hendry and signed Rick Holden.

WTF
Holden was a straight swap for Redmond and Pointon

how fucking gash were we back then. everyone i know raved over redmond, me being me had to say it as it was. he was well overrated and we should sell. cue "you are talking bollocks" remarks. its all about opinion but that lad even back wasn't good enough for city.

I thought Keith Curle was class though. I actually really liked Colin Hendry as well. We have had some really good CB's over the year, or maybe time has just clouded my memory.

willipp said:
de niro said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:

how fucking gash were we back then. everyone i know raved over redmond, me being me had to say it as it was. he was well overrated and we should sell. cue "you are talking bollocks" remarks. its all about opinion but that lad even back wasn't good enough for city.

I thought Keith Curle was class though. I actually really liked Colin Hendry as well. We have had some really good CB's over the year, or maybe time has just clouded my memory.

both quality.

sir peace frog said:
colin Hendry was fucking mint,remember away at burnley the dogs abuse he got that day haha,used to love his barnstorming runs forward
He did get some right stick that day.

"Bastards reject" or some such ditty springs to mind. They liked there "whooooosh" chant when the golie was taking a goal-kick back them at Turf Moor too iirc.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
sir peace frog said:
colin Hendry was fucking mint,remember away at burnley the dogs abuse he got that day haha,used to love his barnstorming runs forward

"Bastards reject" or some such ditty springs to mind. They liked there "whooooosh" chant when the golie was taking a goal-kick back them at Turf Moor too iirc.
Who doesn't love a good whoosh chant at a goal kick?

MEN guy talking about Pozo did us proud.

Shame TS dont seem that interested in the CFA

super_city_si said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
sir peace frog said:

Who doesn't love a good whoosh chant at a goal kick?
haha yes I remember,was going to put it in my thread but wasn't 100% sure,city fans taking the piss of the whooooooosh,im sure Hendry scored that day,put cant remember the score.

de niro said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
toffee balls said:
Sold Colin Hendry and signed Rick Holden.

WTF

Similar here for me and Richard Dunne, an absolute donkey, wouldn't even get in the scum team today.. Wouldn't even have been able to give him away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.