Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quality call from Sean last night " Im going to say yes !!! " made for a very entertaining drive home.

de niro said:
surely their listeners can see its just a script, an act. they dont believe a word they spout themselves ffs.

listened to Durham for 10 minutes last night on the way to the match before Blue Tuesday started. A 'Liverpool fan' phoned in, obviously from the studio next door and obviously from Hertfordshire or somewhere else at least 200 miles from Liverpool. He didn't rate Mingolet as a keeper and thought Liverpool should buy Joe Hart in the January window for £15 million. Cue disbelief from Durham - £15 million?, One - Five million?........I don't think that'll get you Joe Hart, City fans, what do you think?

I think you're a knob Durham!

Stockport mackem said:
You can almost guarantee the topic on Durham and Goffys slot
The pair will be in overdrive. City will have been "disgraceful", Pellegrino will have been " clueless", and that will form the body of Drivetime. And even if City had stormed to a five goal victory, there would have been no credit. Roma would have been described as one of the weakest qualifiers ever.

Astley Lad said:
de niro said:
surely their listeners can see its just a script, an act. they dont believe a word they spout themselves ffs.

listened to Durham for 10 minutes last night on the way to the match before Blue Tuesday started. A 'Liverpool fan' phoned in, obviously from the studio next door and obviously from Hertfordshire or somewhere else at least 200 miles from Liverpool. He didn't rate Mingolet as a keeper and thought Liverpool should buy Joe Hart in the January window for £15 million. Cue disbelief from Durham - £15 million?, One - Five million?........I don't think that'll get you Joe Hart, City fans, what do you think?

I think you're a knob Durham!
Yet if City had ever spent £15m on a replacement for Hart, you could well see a show based around the destruction of English talent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.