Talksport now (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
de niro said:
surely their listeners can see its just a script, an act. they dont believe a word they spout themselves ffs.

You and me (and a few others) have been telling everyone for ages, it's about as genuine as the Wrestling that used to be on a Saturday afternoon,

Ducado said:
de niro said:
surely their listeners can see its just a script, an act. they dont believe a word they spout themselves ffs.

You and me (and a few others) have been telling everyone for ages, it's about as genuine as the Wrestling that used to be on a Saturday afternoon,
Fcuk off,you telling me the wrestling was all staged,god I used to love that..big daddy..easy, easy,easy......

de niro said:
Kirkstall Blue said:
One City fan rang up (I forget his name) and now Jamie is on saying the same thing Joe not good enough on distributions and when he throws out, even if true I wouldn't ring in. Now we got John on then Craig, we've took the bait today its a shame they fell for the bs!

any chance they could be plants?

I'll start...could Craig or John just simply be one trick peonies?

Salford_Blue said:
de niro said:
Kirkstall Blue said:
One City fan rang up (I forget his name) and now Jamie is on saying the same thing Joe not good enough on distributions and when he throws out, even if true I wouldn't ring in. Now we got John on then Craig, we've took the bait today its a shame they fell for the bs!

I know a John,it might be him.

Salford_Blue said:
de niro said:
Kirkstall Blue said:

Either that or a pair of daffodils.

(I was going to say pansies, but that wouldn't be very PC, would it?)

crazyg said:
Salford_Blue said:
de niro said:

Either that or a pair of daffodils.

(I was going to say pansies, but that wouldn't be very PC, would it?)

If they were they'd then have to marry Goldstein.

I'll get my coat.

Slagging off crowd now, to his credit cundy sticking up for fans saying that's 4 games in less than 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.