Alan+Brazil.jpg

WHAT A BUNG...................

Heart attack on legs

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
raghunter57 said:
Alan+Brazil.jpg

WHAT A BUNG...................
I defy anyone to look at that picture and not feel aroused.

Non vintage Moet does absolutely nothing for me my friend, and I'm surprised it finds favour with a man of taste such as yourself.
It just screams 'chav' to me.
Some of my best servants have been chavs.

Just as a matter of interest,how long did the giant slug spend at utd for him to be such a rag arse licker?
I'm sure he wasn't even there as long as a wet weekend,surely his heart should be at ipswich or spurs where he had lengthy spells!!
The fuckin fat,bloated,sweaty sock,blubber butt,rag faced fed faced,smelly,oversized,fuckin shithouse giant slug junkfood eating motherfucker.....

Just heard on Talksport that Utd under 21's are playing Fulham under 21's tonight.

Playing for United, one Darren Fletcher. I wish him well.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
manimanc said:
Just as a matter of interest,how long did the giant slug spend at utd for him to be such a rag arse licker?
The maddest thing about it is that he was a target for the boo-boys at united for a while. He even commented on it at the time in the press.
I think nani is the subject of their desire now....
Knowing wee davy and his football knowledge nani will be a regular starter for the woodworms....

manimanc said:
I'm sure he wasn't even there as long as a wet weekend,surely his heart should be at ipswich or spurs where he had lengthy spells!!
The fuckin fat,bloated,sweaty sock,blubber butt,rag faced fed faced,smelly,oversized,fuckin shithouse giant slug junkfood eating motherfucker.....
Have you got his autograph?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.