Talksport now

Status
Not open for further replies.
blue underpants said:
manimanc said:
Just as a matter of interest,how long did the giant slug spend at utd for him to be such a rag arse licker?
I'm sure he wasn't even there as long as a wet weekend,surely his heart should be at ipswich or spurs where he had lengthy spells!!
The fuckin fat,bloated,sweaty sock,blubber butt,rag faced fed faced,smelly,oversized,fuckin shithouse giant slug junkfood eating motherfucker.....
Have you got his autograph?
Who the giant slugs?

Sniders and Collydog putting the World to right with the Scottish chap Paddy Barclay.
Thank God they're viewed as cartoon characters who Patronize anybody who dares to disagree with their views.

manimanc said:
blue underpants said:
manimanc said:
Just as a matter of interest,how long did the giant slug spend at utd for him to be such a rag arse licker?
I'm sure he wasn't even there as long as a wet weekend,surely his heart should be at ipswich or spurs where he had lengthy spells!!
The fuckin fat,bloated,sweaty sock,blubber butt,rag faced fed faced,smelly,oversized,fuckin shithouse giant slug junkfood eating motherfucker.....
Have you got his autograph?
Who the giant slugs?
Yes, badly put by me, should have quoted ''your not very impressed with him are you''

raghunter57 said:
Sniders and Collydog putting the World to right with the Scottish chap Paddy Barclay.
Thank God they're viewed as cartoon characters who Patronize anybody who dares to disagree with their views.
I met someone who drinks in the same pub as Barclay in Barnes.

Different girl on his arms each week apparently, so fair play.

raghunter57 said:
Alan+Brazil.jpg

WHAT A BUNG...................
Looks like Eric Pickles!!

Noel Gallagher on now discussing yesterdays game and Hart in particular. I swear he must come on here and read what we're all saying because everytime I listen to him it's exactly what's being said on here at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.