Talksport now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vienna_70 said:
cityboy5 said:
TGR said:
Keys & Gray are the best on that shite excuse for a radio station by some considerable distance.
Paul Hawksbee isn't too bad either.

Apart from the **** in the morning, Hawksbee and Jacobs are the worst two presenters on talkshite, IMHO.

And considering the amount of wankers that poor excuse for a radio station employs, that is some achievement.
I agree with Jacobs but Hawksbee makes me laugh he's so funny .

Adrian Durham wants Terry as Chelsea manager, hope so, he would be a disaster, great for us though

blue underpants said:
Adrian Durham wants Terry as Chelsea manager, hope so, he would be a disaster, great for us though

Terry ?? ooh I hope so..give it 6 weeks then the Roman will act..

The Flash said:
blue underpants said:

No doubt Goughie is sat across the way shouting, "Norrr, norr, norrr! Ye cant 'ave Jun Terruh as tha' Chelsea boss! Ey up, Eeeeedrian, tha knows noowt about t'footie duthee?"
No hes sat firmly on the fence, he thinks it could be Jose or Terry, an hour into the show and Goughy had a brainwave (i know, dont ask) hes going to txt his two sons who are Chelsea fans and ask them who they want.

Next subject, Rooney to PSG, Goughys a closet rag this should be good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.