Talksport now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blootoof said:
The Future's Blue said:
mayo31 said:
Eric Harrison was on later talking about Giggs

Said he was the most honest man he ever met, football definitely has a differs moral code.

Recently I have noticed the media spin is working overtime on Giggs image
Next manager?

How could he pick the right team when he can't even pick the right woman to fuck?
Old Rasher Chops would square him away.

It amazes me how little shit Giggs has had really over the lawyer injunction/wife's brother/big brother tart episode.
I would've thought they would carve him up and serve him to Joe Public but the story died as quick as it became known.
Imagine a City player in the same boat. Every article, every story would finish with a reference to the past.
I used to admire his professionalism and the fact that he started out as one of ours but that whole pile of bullshit made me think was a total fuckwank of a bloke he must be.

Fuckwank.

Definitely Utd manager material.

The thought of Giggs as united manager fills me with a real sense of anticipation.

He has a thinly veiled contempt for our club, which I have come to fully expect from the incumbent of that position. He's also a former City player of sorts, who turned traitor at the first opportunity. This absence of loyalty has extended to the way he has conducted his personal life, which in itself would provide an almost endless supply of inventive and cutting songs to sing at Derby matches and beyond.

Sounds like the right man for the job.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
The thought of Giggs as united manager fills me with a real sense of anticipation.

He has a thinly veiled contempt for our club, which I have come to fully expect from the incumbent of that position. He's also a former City player of sorts, who turned traitor at the first opportunity. This absence of loyalty has extended to the way he has conducted his personal life, which in itself would provide an almost endless supply of inventive and cutting songs to sing at Derby matches and beyond.

Sounds like the right man for the job.

You make some very good points, GDM.

In fact, it is hard to argue against any of them.

What it also shows is a man who is ruthless and does not give a fuck as long as he gets his own way.

Perfect management material?

Not talksh*t but on606 , Pulis whining on about some totally unfair handball decision that they didn't get . What a hypocritical c**t YCMIU!!!!

Andy Goldstein...another cockney rag presenter.... is nearly having a breakdown right now, Cundy is trying to calm him down but he is shouting at everyone, diddums

blue underpants said:
Andy Goldstein...another cockney rag presenter.... is nearly having a breakdown right now, Cundy is trying to calm him down but he is shouting at everyone, diddums

Its amazing considering the hundreds of "strange" things that have gone in favour of the rags over the years its very funny listening to them bleating about tonights game.

blue underpants said:

Ive just put it on in the background
He is devastated

blue underpants said:

Funny as fuck....His speech impediment is going worse by the minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.