Talksport now

Status
Not open for further replies.
City Raider said:
cant get enough on a night like this, talksport, 5live, ssn - switching all over the place

Yep, enjoying the itv highlights with a cuppa at the moment

Referees , formation , poor decisions blah blah blah - nobody has mentioned that perhaps they're just not as good as they think !hahahahaha

Tim of the Oak said:
chesterbells said:
City Raider said:
cant get enough on a night like this, talksport, 5live, ssn - switching all over the place

Yes and Keano saying Nani deserved to go was brilliant.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing!

Gobshoite Keane - the most detestable rag of all time - condoning a red card against the scum.

Incredible!

Like i said comedy gold, thick rag nearly crying because Kean said Nani deserved to go, he couldnt get his thick skull around the fact that Keane works for ITV and not the rags anymore, Cundy laughed him off the show

Tim of the Oak said:
chesterbells said:
City Raider said:

Yes and Keano saying Nani deserved to go was brilliant.

How Southgate can even defend it by saying, "The ref could have got away with giving a yellow..". Surely the fact he says "got away with.." gives the indication that Southgate knew it was a red. Utter bollocks how they all pander to the masses. Keane actually speaking some truth (even stating Nani can't have complaints as he's not one to stay on his feet), and gets completely slated for having an opinion.

This shows how the media react to Utd in a different manner to any other team... how people can't see that i'll never know. Guaranteed most press tomorrow will headline the red talking of the injustices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.