Talksport now

Status
Not open for further replies.
shevtheblue said:
Adrian Durham said something that made me laugh as i drove home tonight. He said something along the lines of "Mourinho has been pressurizing the refs for years, it's no surprise they're all scared to award anything against his team. He led one ref to receive death threats". Well call me crazy but Fergie has done this for years, in fact hes ended the careers of more ref's than any manager out there. Fuckin' blinkers.

it was o Daily Mail yesterday. He said he doesn't want Madrid to win as he wouldn't like that man who's critics of referees led to one receiving death threats win that match.

To add to irony - one in which bum he is deeply in went mental about referee and rags on twitter threatened to kill ref, his wife and kids.

I've been in my van for 20 minutes and they are getting giddy about Rooney leaving, 3 callers have been on in this time, 1 from Plymouth 1 from Wokingham and 1 from Lincoln, all United fans (says it all really, glory hunting wankers) and not one from Manchester. They are saying who can afford Rooney, PSG, Chelsea, Munich, Madrid is there any mention of ickle old poor Citeh ?, is there fuck and you just know they get the feeling that if we wanted Rooney then we would get him, and Irani is shitting it, saying he doesn't want him to leave, he's brilliant, clubs can't afford him (fuck off Ronny, whoever wants him will get him). Then the Lincoln caller, gets a hard on saying well you can tell Ronaldo would like to come back, by his interview and maybe a swap deal with Rooney could be done along with Mourinho going there too, and all of a sudden Irani is like yeah yeah could be a goer and Rooney and Ronaldo are in a similar wage bracket !. Oh its so funny listening to em harping on.

mscenterh750 said:
I've been in my van for 20 minutes and they are getting giddy about Rooney leaving, 3 callers have been on in this time, 1 from Plymouth 1 from Wokingham and 1 from Lincoln, all United fans (says it all really, glory hunting wankers) and not one from Manchester. They are saying who can afford Rooney, PSG, Chelsea, Munich, Madrid is there any mention of ickle old poor Citeh ?, is there fuck and you just know they get the feeling that if we wanted Rooney then we would get him, and Irani is shitting it, saying he doesn't want him to leave, he's brilliant, clubs can't afford him (fuck off Ronny, whoever wants him will get him). Then the Lincoln caller, gets a hard on saying well you can tell Ronaldo would like to come back, by his interview and maybe a swap deal with Rooney could be done along with Mourinho going there too, and all of a sudden Irani is like yeah yeah could be a goer and Rooney and Ronaldo are in a similar wage bracket !. Oh its so funny listening to em harping on.
Nobody at that level will buy Rooney. I work with a Rag sc holder who says Rooney is a spent player. He says that come the 60+minutes mark, Rooney is fucked. In most games when it gets to the hour the opposition players' fitness starts to overtake Rooney's ability to keep up with them.

FantasyIreland said:
''Malcolm Allison'' - In answer to 'who was the best coach you ever worked with'.

For anyone at City for 10 years at that time I guess he would've been the best and the worst! (Alan Ball excepted)

Durham winding Spuds fans up a treat, saying stop getting giddy after beating a 3rd rate Inter side in the ''losers cup'' and they are biting

blue underpants said:
Durham winding Spuds fans up a treat, saying stop getting giddy after beating a 3rd rate Inter side in the ''losers cup'' and they are biting

had the ex spurs capt graham roberts on the rack as well
got to admit he is good at his job is durham

tonea2003 said:
blue underpants said:

had the ex spurs capt graham roberts on the rack as well
got to admit he is good at his job is durham
Missed that what happened ?

RVZ Urmston said:
Spencer has just been on talkshite and he's finally be outed, he said "we" when referring to Stretford. Bury fan my arse. We knew all along and now hes come out the twat!!
It's been a good day :-)

Criticism I don't mind, but lies like this just annoy me.
Here's Spencer on Talksport - you flag up for me where he refers to United as "we".

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/hawksbee-and-jacobs/130306/spencer-theres-real-chance-rooney-could-join-psg-193088?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Podcast-Manchester-United+(Podcast+-+Club+-+Manchester+United" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/hawksb ... ter+United</a>)

I have worked with the bloke for 15 years and never heard him refer to Utd as "we", not even in private conversations, simply because he isn't a United fan, and never has been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.