Talksport now

Status
Not open for further replies.
ryan1985 said:
It werent a red for Nani but that's why it's hilarious..!!
I don't think it was a red neither. Reckless tackles are yellow cards, it wasn't dangerous. I can see why he was sent off but it was very harsh.

But that does make it so much more funny; they're going nuts about it!

rickmcfc said:
Talksport have got the ex premier league referee on. My god he is talking so much sense. What is it with everyone actually saying things as they are for once!!!

What's he saying?

loui_mcfc said:
rickmcfc said:
Talksport have got the ex premier league referee on. My god he is talking so much sense. What is it with everyone actually saying things as they are for once!!!

What's he saying?

It's Graham Poll I think. Basically saying why in this country do we focus one the one incident (he thinks the referee got it right) what about the incident minutes later when it was handball on the line etc. great interview.<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:30 pm --<br /><br />Later on that will be available to listen again on Talksport. Go to 3.20pm and listen for 10 minutes. Brilliant.

samharris said:
AntiUnited said:
Who is on talksport now. fantastic saying it like how it is!

Its ricks ex premiership referee.

Good interview with Poll. But I reckon TS will take the interview out of context and lead with 'ex referee would have given Nani a yellow'

It would have been interesting to know what Poll thought about Rafael who should certainly have been sent off. He produced one of the most pathetic dives ever and handballed right in front of the goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.