talksport

It was Spencer.

The smarm and snideness in his voice was palpable.

I love the way that he tried to turn the fact that the rags couldn't afford a player that they'd initially agreed terms on two years into "City are buying a player for £32 million that won't get into united's first team."
Brilliant bitterness.

A complete tool.

The MEN is a complete joke.
Whereas they used to base their headlines on what was happening at City they now base them on what the NOTW say is happening and get asked to comment.
As funny as having to give your product away for free on the streets,I'd say.

bellbuzzer said:
silverback said:
Why get upset with these idiots? One of their main men reckons that before too long a man will do the 100 metres in a second, it would be a good idea if they fitted wing mirrors on racehorses, Polar bears put their paws over their noses so they are completely white and thus invisible against a white background, Everton would win the Cup.
Put your hands together for Mike Parry, a buffoon of the highest order.
some more parryisms: ejector seats for F.1cars ,snooker players to stand on conveyor belts ,everyone to have lie detectors implanted in their brains. Charlie "chapman" was a silent movie star .Everyone on the dole should buck their socks up,
and secret trap doors to trap riderless jocky's during the national

Talksport is only worth listening to hawksby and Jacobs.

Like already mentioned, they want to make money so they say something that lots if people will find offensive/annoyed about; in the hope that they will get callers to spend money on their 80 odd pence a minute phone line

I may be in a minority but i think Adrian Durham is actually a top presenter, backed up by his support of City during the Kaka affair. He was always of the opinion of fair play to City trying to break into the top four, so what if its only because they have the money now, there is probably no other way of getting into that top4, and if Kaka signs for City, then the PL will be a much better place.

I also think he has a brilliant knowledge of football and usually (tho not always!!) gives the view of the passionate football fan. Yes of course he likes a row, but 9 times out of 10 has genuine valid reasons for his views.

Now then:

Barzil: He is Macari, Crerand and thomas' woman. Total twat.
Irani: Knows nothing at all about football outside of his limited knowledge of rags. Total Twat.
Parry: Lives in cloud cuckoo land, absolute headcase, but i cant help liking him!
Townsend: Alright in my books, very subjective on most issues.
Hawkesby: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Jacobs: As bitter a blue as you will ever find (Chelski that is) and takes any opportunity to ridicule City. Worst of the lot, imo!
Wrighty: Best of the lot.
Durham: See above.
Cundy: Change the 'd' for a 't' and remove the 'y'

Cheltblue said:
I may be in a minority but i think Adrian Durham is actually a top presenter, backed up by his support of City during the Kaka affair. He was always of the opinion of fair play to City trying to break into the top four, so what if its only because they have the money now, there is probably no other way of getting into that top4, and if Kaka signs for City, then the PL will be a much better place.

I also think he has a brilliant knowledge of football and usually (tho not always!!) gives the view of the passionate football fan. Yes of course he likes a row, but 9 times out of 10 has genuine valid reasons for his views.

Now then:

Barzil: He is Macari, Crerand and thomas' woman. Total twat.
Irani: Knows nothing at all about football outside of his limited knowledge of rags. Total Twat.
Parry: Lives in cloud cuckoo land, absolute headcase, but i cant help liking him!
Townsend: Alright in my books, very subjective on most issues.
Hawkesby: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Jacobs: As bitter a blue as you will ever find (Chelski that is) and takes any opportunity to ridicule City. Worst of the lot, imo!
Wrighty: Best of the lot.
Durham: See above.
Cundy: Change the 'd' for a 't' and remove the 'y'[
/quote]

Agree with all that mate.

I may be in a minority but i think Adrian Durham is actually a top presenter

Agreed, my arguement was with that Spencer character, Cundy was sticking up for City. He said, "off course Barry would go to man city hes only human, he has to maximize his money, football is a short career, if someone is prepared to pay you x amount a week then your going to have your head turned", this as we all know is common sense. Only Spencer was of the opposing opinion which means he was just being a tit. Maybe Barry will not come to City, but not for Spencers dismissive reason that he will only leave villa for CL football. As for Spencer views on Tevez, well their to ridiculous to bother explaining. Talksport should look for a Mancheter sport correspondent with a less biase opinions.

Show's how much the Evening News sport's editor knows......Keep spouting your rubbish Peter.

Show's how much the Evening News's editor knows......

Yep, were streets ahead of them on hear. I dont like rags, but i dont go around telling untruths about them. Spencer let his rag views get in the way of reality. Could understand that coming normal joe rag but from the supposedly impartial sports editor at MEN its a bit of a joke. LOL Bet hes chocked on his prawn sandwich when he heard Barry signed for City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.