talksport

name the team

around 3/4 billion spent by current manager , take players from clubs challenging them (ferdinand,rooney,carrick,hargreaves to name a few), won the league 11 out of last 17. current squad £200m

thats great for football - apparently they dont buy the league

but you guessed it City are ruining football

fat boy blue said:
name the team

around 3/4 billion spent by current manager , take players from clubs challenging them (ferdinand,rooney,carrick,hargreaves to name a few), won the league 11 out of last 17. current squad £200m

thats great for football - apparently they dont buy the league

but you guessed it City are ruining football

Ferguson has spent £750M since he's been at United? Really? Is that an accurate figure? If so, why is it never quoted by the Media (who seem happy to perpetuate the "United Home-Grown Talent" myth...)?

Would also like to know how much Spurs have spent in recent seasons - not too far behind us, I suspect...

Of course its good for the game to spend that much money..

we havent set one single price yet...Wasnt it the scum who sold a player for 80 million ?? didnt hear the doomers then did we.??

wasnt it real madrid who bought a player for this amount...?? didnt hear the doomers then did we.??

The most weve spent on one player is 32 million...(thats 48 million less than Real Madrid) And yes the doomers were out in force..:)

samharris said:
Of course its good for the game to spend that much money..

we havent set one single price yet...Wasnt it the scum who sold a player for 80 million ?? didnt hear the doomers then did we.??

wasnt it real madrid who bought a player for this amount...?? didnt hear the doomers then did we.??

The most weve spent on one player is 32 million...(thats 48 million less than Real Madrid) And yes the doomers were out in force..:)
oh how quickly they forget, fuckem all WE HERE TO STAY GET USED TO IT.

This really gets my goat ..For a start those tossers would not have a clue what our budget is .Furthermore if it was one of the sky 4 with all the dosh Then would they be accused of ruining footbal ...You can bet your feckin life they wouldnt Just ignore the feckers and enjoy the oh so blue future

TomInce93 said:
Tempted to ring in myself give them a load of polite abuse and ask them who there sources are.

Someone has beat me to it and Kelly on the defensive.

Did he say his source was big mals cigar by any chance?

Fuck off Spurs, you green eyed twats. And fuck off Stan Colleymore.

Dannyctid said:
SWPISHOME said:
Talksport is a load of sh*t, All they have is scum on there show, Collymore (wifebeater), Alan Brazil (the man whos always drink driving), Ian Wright (complete and utter d*ckhead).

Don't forget Darren Gough, it's like listening to a retarded child.

I quite like Darren Gough actually, you're right it is like listening to a retarded child, but he makes me laugh. Probably for the wrong reasons. The stuff he comes out with you just can't take him seriously. Think Adrian Durham thinks he's a bit of prat as well but he goes along with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.