TalkSport

Matt Diablo said:
ahhh see you all fookin like it now dont you...Talksport is good end of, its an internal wind up but is the best at what it does, and personally I like Mike Parry, he's a total knobsey but is very likable at times too...

Hear hear, talksport is like the fat lass you trap at the end of the night when you can't be arsed. You'd fuck it, but heaven forbid you'd tell you mates that you had.....or enjoyed it!!!

One of lifes guilty pleasures :)

n
1_barry_conlon said:
Matt Diablo said:
ahhh see you all fookin like it now dont you...Talksport is good end of, its an internal wind up but is the best at what it does, and personally I like Mike Parry, he's a total knobsey but is very likable at times too...

Hear hear, talksport is like the fat lass you trap at the end of the night when you can't be arsed. You'd fuck it, but heaven forbid you'd tell you mates that you had.....or enjoyed it!!!

One of lifes guilty pleasures :)

nice analogy

Isn't it grate what a dollop of horse spunk has done :)

>2 years on this board, one post. Maybe I'll start a new topic in a few hundred years :)

Some of you might know me as Beer Monster from Blue View 1

Matt Diablo said:

No. It was shit last week and it is still shit today. Radio by idiots for idiots.

Lancet Fluke said:
Matt Diablo said:

No. It was shit last week and it is still shit today. Radio by idiots for idiots.

For you to come to this conclusion then you've obviously been listening? Job done on their part then i'd say.

1_barry_conlon said:
Lancet Fluke said:

For you to come to this conclusion then you've obviously been listening? Job done on their part then i'd say.

I listen to it very occasionally, usually for about two minutes, remember how bad it is and turn it off. Hardly job done.

Lancet Fluke said:
1_barry_conlon said:

I listen to it very occasionally, usually for about two minutes, remember how bad it is and turn it off. Hardly job done.

You've still listened though haven't you? Whether it was a minute or a full day, you've been drawn in.

Lancet Fluke said:
Matt Diablo said:

So I guess dat must make you a prick then...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.