Talksport

I broke the habit of a lifetime and listened to the football phone in with Neil Ashton last night on Talkshite...that radio station is designed to get supporters wound up and calling in - it's how they earn their coin. Any club with a modicum of upheaval is treated in the same way. Before the Carlos news broke they were going to town on Arsenal.

Crap station no matter which club they attack.

It is reactionary tripe to get you to ring in and not only get cash from the phone call, but to also add numbers to the listenership, which they sell to advertisers. Same as with the website.

To continually post about what they said the other day, is like punching yourself and complaining about it. If it annoys you don't listen.

Pigeonho said:
Ha ha, I knew this would get mentioned! Quinn fighting the good fight for us. That arsenal fan was bitter!

They all are. You only have to look at the twats Merson and small time Charlie Nicholas... oh and Perry fucking Groves. Bittler to the core, the lot of them.

Why do people listen to this shit ? Produced by morons for morons.

SWP's back said:
Anyone listening to hear how excited Sagger's is at the Tevez news?

Just called us "Wastelands" and said we aren't big enought o keep him.

Anyone know where this prick lives?

He also said White Hart Drain and Emirouts as they were discussing are the three clubs big enough to hold onto their star players. Wouldn't worry too much its just there way of getting fans wound up to ring in. Take it all with a pinch of salt. I'm sure City as a club have got far more important things to concern themselves with.

When will people learn? The presenters on Talk Shite don't actually believe the vast majority of wht they say. They change opinions from day to day just to get a reaction from the listening public.

Fortunately, only a fool would believe that they really mean what they say ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.