Talksport

When they had Dennis Tueart on today (he interupted his holiday to speak about Mike Doyle, Tevez) and Gary Owen on yesterday then of course I'm going to listen... Recently they've had some good "in depth discussion" guests on such as Barry Mcguigan so it's not all bad. As long as you don't waste your money ringing in.

I did hear that rag cocknocker jonathan on again, they must have his phone number or something. He is one sad obsessed piece of scum!

Once they were describing their first football games, Quinny said his was on the Kop and when Liverpool scored he was swept forward in a wave of euphoria. Saggers said he and his family sat on a blanket behind the goal at Cambridge. Says it all about the the public schoolboy tosser really.

Why do people listen to Talksport knowing that it will be, and always has been, completely unprofessional, is based upon pure bullshit and only employs controversial presenters because every other company knows how collectively dumb they are?

It's shit and makes money by talking shit.

I was listening to drive on the way home last night and found Adrian Durham telling the listeners that the way city conduct themselves makes them stand head and shoulders above all other clubs in the premier league. He was saying we are a class act and if tevez wants to leave then we won't hold him back as were better than manure and arse who hold players against their will.

ecurie25 said:
I was listening to drive on the way home last night and found Adrian Durham telling the listeners that the way city conduct themselves makes them stand head and shoulders above all other clubs in the premier league. He was saying we are a class act and if tevez wants to leave then we won't hold him back as were better than manure and arse who hold players against their will.

Yes but his 2nd team is City and he is not afraid to criticise us either

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.