Talksport

Lets not forget Wilshere is fond of a ciggie too - I cannot for the life of me understand why these players just won't leave it alone at least in season. I was going to say the rewards of doing so are there for all to see but sadly it has to be said the rewards are still there if they do have a drink and a smoke - maybe thats the problem.

Bloody hell they are really pushing the money angle this morning. Unamed City 20 year old bought a house in Cheshire for 2 million and has never started a game, stragne they can't say who though. I wonder if any other 20 year old footballers have ever bought an expensive house before????

Then as BB introduces suggs and talks about the league 'money rich city have the league wrapped up'.

I imagine that last minute goal last night really hurt their angle and script for this morning. City, ruining radio scripts since............

Bloody hell they are really pushing the money angle this morning. Unamed City 20 year old bought a house in Cheshire for 2 million and has never started a game, stragne they can't say who though. I wonder if any other 20 year old footballers have ever bought an expensive house before????

Then as BB introduces suggs and talks about the league 'money rich city have the league wrapped up'.

I imagine that last minute goal last night really hurt their angle and script for this morning. City, ruining radio scripts since............

Just named him and its Tosin, I don't get the outrage, young player who's been at the club earning for 4 years invests money in property, nobody's business whatsoever.

Just named him and its Tosin, I don't get the outrage, young player who's been at the club earning for 4 years invests money in property, nobody's business whatsoever.
I dont know what he earns, but say its 20/30k a week. He's started CL and plenty of cup games, is part of the first team squad now so seems reasonable. Would they rather him going out doing drink and drugs, or invest his earning in property. I think we know what talksport would prefer, but fair play to the lad must be great.

He’s probably got a mortgage on a 2 million house, which he will be able to afford, and good luck to the lad. Tosin doesn’t seem to fit with the stereotypical young footballer thing. You know, they spend their time off duty filming themselves singing along to some grime track while they’re driving along in the Bentley. That’s acceptable apparently.

But we all know it’s just another way the likes of talkshite can reinforce the ‘City are a money club with no history’ bollocks.

Any young sportsman who wants to be at the pinnacle of their sport shouldn't drink at all during the season, they can have a bit of a blow out at the end of the season then knuckle down once pre-season starts. No wonder the majority of English players can't make that step up to world class.

They can drink and party all they want at 35 when their careers are over.

Drives me mad seeing certain players in situations in papers, some really don't know how lucky they actually are.

I wasn't thinking going out getting absolutely bladdered, It was more having one, two or three drinks every now and then between August & May. Neville is basically saying not a drop for any footballer at least a week before any game during the whole season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.