Talksport

Adarabioyo is now getting praise off Max Rushden and his guest. A bright young lad who's investing his money wisely. It seems just Brazil had a problem with it.

I am not sure Jupiter head had a problem with the actual purchase but he was trying clumsily as ever to tie it in with the Barkley agent trousering 7m and empty seats at our place last night.

Adarabioyo is now getting praise off Max Rushden and his guest. A bright young lad who's investing his money wisely. It seems just Brazil had a problem with it.
Boiled bollock is their eqivelant of The Sun front page headline. Wind people up then mention his headline has fuck all to do with the story.

Example: ‘Today’s stories....Pep Guardiola and Sergio Aguero have a touchline bust up leading to speculation he’s leaving the club. So is he now Sergio AguerGO!? City fans ring in....’

Five minutes later...

‘Guardiola said in his press conference that Sergio is one of the greatest players he’s worked with and his passion is what makes him tick. Sergio later posted on social media a thank you to Pep and the team....’

6,000 a week would do me.[/QUOTE
Sorry, I would do it for 500 a week. Plus buy own shirt and boots . Any young footballer drinking should just be discarded...get a minimum wage job working nights and Christmas Day In a care home ......see how they would feel about that.

It's just not newsworthy, is it? The morons have looked in the Mail and Sun and gone large.

Mail headline:
"Young Manchester City footballer, 20, on £25,000 a week splashes out on £2.25million mansion despite having never started a Premier League match"
  • Tosin Adarabioyo last year negotiated a £25,000-a-week contract after threatening to leave Manchester City
  • The 20-year-old has never featured in the English Premier League, but now owns a £2.25million mansion
  • Three-strorey mansion boasts six bedrooms, five bathrooms, a home cinema, gym and golf course views
  • It's in Cheshire 'Golden Triangle', where footballers including Cristiano Ronaldo and Peter Crouch have lived

It's just not newsworthy, is it? The morons have looked in the Mail and Sun and gone large.

Mail headline:
"Young Manchester City footballer, 20, on £25,000 a week splashes out on £2.25million mansion despite having never started a Premier League match"
  • Tosin Adarabioyo last year negotiated a £25,000-a-week contract after threatening to leave Manchester City
  • The 20-year-old has never featured in the English Premier League, but now owns a £2.25million mansion
  • Three-strorey mansion boasts six bedrooms, five bathrooms, a home cinema, gym and golf course views
  • It's in Cheshire 'Golden Triangle', where footballers including Cristiano Ronaldo and Peter Crouch have lived

The only time those two have ever been mentioned in the same sentence

The Mail have a story on it too, and the Sun. No surprise there. Oh, i've just realised that Adarabioyo is black (sarcasm) which explains the interest.

"Man on £1.3M a year buys house for twice his salary"
Spot-on. There is alwaya a racist undertone in the Mail and Sun's coverage. Just like they way they tried to destroy Raheem. Tosin invests money wisely doesn't fit with the bling image does it? Just more fake news.

Isn't a glass of wine vastly more alcoholic than a pint of lager?
(It always makes me laugh when you see the commuters sneering at the guy with a can of 9% Special Brew then they go home and have a glass or two of 14% wine)

There's a difference between drinking cans of Special brew and a glass of Chardonnay, if you don't know that i'm guessing you're posting on your phone from Piccadilly gardens......

(It always makes me laugh when you see the commuters sneering at the guy with a can of 9% Special Brew then they go home and have a glass or two of 14% wine)

Most people don't drink wine by the pint!

Your can of Special Brew is not that far off a whole bottle of wine.

A glass of wine (not a large glass) contains around 1-2 units of alcohol depending on it's ABV.
A pint of lager contains 3-4 units of alcohol, again, depending on it's ABV. For super strength lager, think of a far higher number of units.

Mail headline:
Plus a built in waitrose, he's own runway for his private plane, and his own bank and bank manager to count his cash every night

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.