Talksport

Yeah I heard that mate. I actually find Dom McGuinness to be reasonably impartial. He's a rag (I think) but doesn't really let that get in the way of trying to provide a balanced call on things. Brazil just spouts the populist view without any basis in facts. Quinn is a cockend.

Oh yeah, Quinn with his "Clownio Bravo".

Talking about the Darlington situation now & the money needed to keep them afloat.
Who gets mentioned by the boiled bollock? Yup, our Toisin once again.

Seriously? I switched over to Radio 6 when I heard a mention of Tosin ealier, its bordering on stalking now its fucking outrageous

I find it mad they dont have an assistant in the background or something to do fact checking. Ever since weve been linked with Alexis all ive heard is "well Pep let him go at Barcelona" besides the fact he left what two years after Pep did? Its been six months now and they are still coming out with it

I find it mad they dont have an assistant in the background or something to do fact checking. Ever since weve been linked with Alexis all ive heard is "well Pep let him go at Barcelona" besides the fact he left what two years after Pep did? Its been six months now and they are still coming out with it

Well, Guardiola didn't do anything to make him stay...

It's a Murdoch station, it's hardly a surprise that fair reporting is not important.

Surely you don't expect reality to triumph over the editorial policy that promotes brain farts as professional reporting?

Goldstein back to the old chestnut of "Take Andy Carroll to the World Cup because he gives you something different."

Sums up where English football is going wrong.
Playing to our strengths, the cliché often associated with international football.

The English strength - hoof it to the big fella and run around a lot.

What makes you think they care about facts? Wouldn't surprise me if they're deliberately getting the wrong in the hope that people get wound up and call in.

I rang up once complaining about the hypocrisy they show on the station
I was comparing the Ben Stokes slaying compared to the Rooney arrest which may have only got mentioned in 2 news bulletins. Jim Shouty White said the station isn'tlike that at all, yet this coming from a man a couple of days earlier joking about when there was fighting at the old firm derby. He was laughing at it with mccoist as if it was ok yet then went on to condone other sports who fight.

I only listen to this garbage as I drive to and from work, which fortunately isn't a great distance across Stockport.
It's no wonder there is a declining audience, Brazil is terrible, and I believe is almost a figure of fun he is so bad...re Merson/Kamara on Soccer Saturday.
Worryingly, he is also bloody rude, to the point of being obnoxious.
Many of you are correct...,"and here is our next guest from Chelsea to talk about the semi final?"
3 questions later...."...and isn't Jose dong well?" Fuck off

The discussion around Tosin this week all but amounts to bullying...
If I Earned enough to buy that house....I bloody would....
And a lad buying a house is the cause of empty seats...really? As loose a connection as there could be.
Yes it is scripted...but there were far too many references to this...

It is desperate
It is pathetic
If like me, you listen to it, don't take it seriously....they aren't worth it.

Keep the higher moral ground blue people

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.