Talksport

Let's get this right;- that wasn't a tackle, the ball had gone and the defender was trying to stop Sane. I could understand a body check or a trip but to nearly cripple the lad with a studs up lunge to his shin is inexcusable and has no room in the game of any generation.

I now think we are being targeted. The football powers want to stop us anyway they can. If these leg breakers were regularly happening to Liverpool or the rags the FA would have held investigations and reprimanded their referees.

Talksport the station that has employed collymore , Barton and Warnock , wankers the lot of them , stopped listening to it a couple of years ago and life is better for it

I cant tell if Brazil is taking the piss but hes mentioned Moose going through a divorce and not being in a good place a couple of times today what a weird thing to say on the radio (unless ive missed the joke)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.