Talksport

I cant tell if Brazil is taking the piss but hes mentioned Moose going through a divorce and not being in a good place a couple of times today what a weird thing to say on the radio (unless ive missed the joke)

The pair of no marks took the piss out of Moose this morning for having the temerity to say he's rather WHU went for winning the FA cup than staying in the prem, Now people may disagree with him but as he rightly pointed out, he wants to see his team win something, not be satisfied finishing 16th every season, they've had an easy run in the cup but blew it by fielding shite sides, when if taken seriously they'd know be in the fifth round.

As for Brazil, the **** played a clip of Colin Wankers comments this morning and sat fucking chuckling about them.

There you go, we're just a bunch of softie moaning bastards. It's England, what do you expect? They even had Joe fucking Cole on from the MLS to say it'll toughen them up. Oh, and these tackles are few and far between - short memories. Warnock is a wanker as well.

Haha Barton...if I'd have stayed on City wouldn't have won the league, it was all Tevez's fault.

Fuck off you Scouse prick.

Was it 1-1 at the time?

I think it was. If he’d have stayed on we’d have probably got a 2nd goal soon after and gone on to win comfortably

The pair of no marks took the piss out of Moose this morning for having the temerity to say he's rather WHU went for winning the FA cup than staying in the prem, Now people may disagree with him but as he rightly pointed out, he wants to see his team win something, not be satisfied finishing 16th every season, they've had an easy run in the cup but blew it by fielding shite sides, when if taken seriously they'd know be in the fifth round.

As for Brazil, the **** played a clip of Colin Wankers comments this morning and sat fucking chuckling about them.

Yeah I heard them discussing the trophy thing this morning. Funny they didnt ask any Wigan fans to ring up and ask if theyd like to hand back that FA cup for a spot fighting relegation every year in the PL...

Shouty Man wants yet another FA rules change for bans over spitting and / or leg breaking tackles. Every day he is shouting for the FA to act on something or other and change rules - that way in a years time he can hold phone-ins asking why have the FA made a simple game so complicated - absolute bell end of a presenter and well suited to Talkshite

Are researchers blocking people ringing into challenging Danny Murphey on all the horror tackles since he spoke on there to "Put one on them"...?

Since Pep has come here, he really has brought in to sharp focus how backward we are as a footballing nation.

Durham is the only one I've heard talking sense about the leg breaker on Sané.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.