Talksport

They were on about big nose going to Chelsea , total fantasy & just made up nonsense , later on they were going on about Beckham & his American team , I went out got back & they were going on about will Rashford or Lingard go to the World Cup ffs , they'll do anything to get a link to Utd on that station .
talkragshite by name & nature.

They're part of the same stable so why not? Brazil is happy to try and read whatever is put in front of him, more so if it chimes in with his reactionary, right wing view of the world.

A working class Tory and a Scottish one at that! What a bloated f**king simpleton.
This...what an utter moron

Just heard the sports news ...went like this , Manchester City have completed the signing of Americ Laporte for a club record £57m ,( lowering of tone) that's over £200m they've spent on their defence , more than some countries, tut .
What an absolute bunch of wankers , never hear this about any other club .
Utterly pathetic...

“City are not a business and are not run like a business, they don’t care what they spend , they just reach in their pockets.
Arsenal are a business and are run like a business”

Just heard the sports news ...went like this , Manchester City have completed the signing of Americ Laporte for a club record £57m ,( lowering of tone) that's over £200m they've spent on their defence , more than some countries, tut .
What an absolute bunch of wankers , never hear this about any other club .
i couldnt believe it when i heard this....this was on the actual news!

They're part of the same stable so why not? Brazil is happy to try and read whatever is put in front of him, more so if it chimes in with his reactionary, right wing view of the world.

A working class Tory and a Scottish one at that! What a bloated f**king simpleton.
Excellent, I shall be using that whenever his name comes up.

Brazil has spent the last hour ranting about the end of walk-on girls in boxing, darts etc. He had a series of high profile callers lined up to agree with him and ended by telling the 'PC Brigade' that if they don't like our traditions they should leave our country.

It was like a Sun editorial. In fact, wouldn't surprise me if they put him up to it.

Brazil is a Vile, disgusting, racist fucking blob.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.