Talksport

Heard on one of their news bulletins this morning that City had ‘dodged’ punishment over the Garre situation.
I’m not normally over-sensitive on the conspiracy theories but the word ‘dodged’ clearly has implications that we got away with,and escaped rightful retribution for, some wrongdoing.
There were more accurate descriptions of the judgment , so why choose such a loaded word?
The guy on ssn said and i quote "city got away with it" outrageous thing to say, what a prick.

My thread was about Jim White not talksport or sky but Jim Sodding White who I believe is as anti City as they come!!!!

Seen the grim news this morning that talksport have won the cricket commentary rights from 5Live, how grim when all I want to do is listen to endless gambling adverts and they keep interrupting them with some cricket.

Seen the grim news this morning that talksport have won the cricket commentary rights from 5Live, how grim when all I want to do is listen to endless gambling adverts and they keep interrupting them with some cricket.

That’s Micheal Vaughn job gone

Jim White show today.

Cascerino stumbling and stuttering, stammering, like the ill educated cockney barrow boy turd that he is,

reckons Sergio doesn't deserve to be in team of the year ahead of some scouse ****.

What a shithead.

Big debate about the Premier League team of the year so of course you get people ringing up talking about what so and so did in the champions league

Listening to the cricket on the BBC was so relaxing, sat in the garden with a beer - perfect.
Now listening on TalkShite - it'll be loud and obnoxious or basically the difference between the Times and the Daily Star.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.