Talksport

I paid a brief visit to Talksport earlier, and Alan Brazil was reviewing the morning's papers with a guest journalist. The topic moved on to the appointment of a new manager at Brentford, Marinus Dijkhuizen.

Brazil decided his listeners might appreciate an English translation of Marinus Dijkhuizen's surname. "Dyke house, house for dykes" was his suggestion. The journalist then chipped in with the more probable "house by the dyke". I had to laugh.

I was in the car about half an hour ago and put it on. They had some guy discussing transfers and we're talking about Sterling. They spoke of Real Madrid being his destination for a couple of minutes then when prompted by dickhead Durhum to which Premier league teams were likely they spent another 5 minutes saying Utd were an option and why it would/wouldn't be a good move!

The first those gobshites have even been mentioned regarding Sterling was a supposedly laughable £25million bid in The Mirror today. We've been linked with him for weeks and you'd have to live on fucking Mars not to be aware that we're the favourites to sign him. Not a mention of us or Arsenal (the other sensible option) just bigging up Utd.

Thank fuck for Smooth FM..

predetermined line to try and upset a few blues to get them to ring up, don't fall for it

Correct, just standard bullshit to wind people up. City fans have a pretty decent track record for ignoring talksport bollocks.

Milner went to the dippers because they have history according to Durham & Gough.

I wonder if they realise that City won the FA Cup 61 years before Liverpool did? Or that City also won the League Cup and a European trophy before Liverpool did? Or perhaps their definition of history is different from that of non-cretins.

By the end of today Milner will be a gnats dick behind Messi and Tranny in the greates player in the world stakes .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.