Talksport

BB & Saunders slating Emery's philosophy this morning and there tactical solution was to go long and win knock downs and flick ons. LOL. They don't realise how archaic they sound.

I heard that, along with the snippet of the great tactical genius fat sam championing hoofing it long. I was howling with laughter at how far behind the modern game these morons are

BB & Saunders slating Emery's philosophy this morning and there tactical solution was to go long and win knock downs and flick ons. LOL. They don't realise how archaic they sound.

Presumably because Arsenal passing it out from the back has cost them so many goals so far this season.

Let's see it must be, at least, ooh, zero.

They can't master getting the ball to go outside the area from goal kicks yet,farcical attempts last Saturday,but funny

True, but it hasn't cost them one single goal.

It's just something for the plebs to bully a foreign manager with, as it's different to what they did.

Wheras if the actual problem, being defensively torn apart against Chelsea & City, was the topic, they'd all have to tread very carefully in their comments.

True, but it hasn't cost them one single goal.

It's just something for the plebs to bully a foreign manager with, as it's different to what they did.

Wheras if the actual problem, being defensively torn apart against Chelsea & City, was the topic, they'd all have to tread very carefully in their comments.

They say what they need to,to get the 50p's a minute rolling in,I mean let's face it,and eventually most will,they have a load of no marks on majority of their shows,possibly to try and be controversial,but they actually talk bloody rubbish with no sense,I give up with it a long time ago that station.

Just needs a few more starry eyed punters to realise this,and the demise will start,looked what happened to Irani

They say what they need to,to get the 50p's a minute rolling in,I mean let's face it,and eventually most will,they have a load of no marks on majority of their shows,possibly to try and be controversial,but they actually talk bloody rubbish with no sense,I give up with it a long time ago that station.

Just needs a few more starry eyed punters to realise this,and the demise will start,looked what happened to Irani

I don't actually listen to it, just read the thread.

Bizarrely though, I switched it on last week briefly & whoever the presenter was (don't recognise the voice) he was actually talking unbiased sense about City. Perhaps it was a guest presenter.

I don't actually listen to it, just read the thread.

Bizarrely though, I switched it on last week briefly & whoever the presenter was (don't recognise the voice) he was actually talking unbiased sense about City. Perhaps it was a guest presenter.

Sense and plaudits about us,don't go hand in hand with that mob I'm afraid to say,unless it was a guest presenter as you say,who has now realised that City aren't too bad a club after all,particulary ex players lol.

How many times I've heard ex players saying "oh it's not the City I knew blah,blah",but try telling that to the likes of David White,Paul Stewart and Tony Adcock,who were there on Sunday getting wined and dined,they love it,and fair play I say

Sense and plaudits about us,don't go hand in hand with that mob I'm afraid to say,unless it was a guest presenter as you say,who has now realised that City aren't too bad a club after all,particulary ex players lol.

How many times I've heard ex players saying "oh it's not the City I knew blah,blah",but try telling that to the likes of David White,Paul Stewart and Tony Adcock,who were there on Sunday getting wined and dined,they love it,and fair play I say

I used to listen to it all the time, just had it on in the background whilst working on stuff, (kind of like I do with this forum) but realised what a bunch of insufferable morons they all are so one day just decided enough was enough. I just occasionally switch it on whilst cooking or making a brew nowardays, but rarely even that.

I did enjoy sticking with it through our 1st Prem title season though & listening to them squirming in pain.

I used to listen to it all the time, just had it on in the background whilst working on stuff, (kind of like I do with this forum) but realised what a bunch of insufferable morons they all are so one day just decided enough was enough. I just occasionally switch it on whilst cooking or making a brew nowardays, but rarely even that.

I did enjoy sticking with it through our 1st Prem title season though & listening to them squirming in pain.

I tell a little lie when I say I don't listen to it,pretty same to you,I'll put it on in the car,going shop or picking Mrs up,then it's usually that Durham and thick Yorkie lad,pathetic money making show that,that Durham is the best salesman they have for getting money in.

But it continues through the night,Saggers (if he's still on),Cundy,Wankstein,just so anti City it is scary really.

Anyway fuck um

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.