Talksport

How the **** was given a managers job is unbelievable, it just highlights the amount of clueless people there is in the professional game
I’ll help you out with this one Dean you bellend,
you need the fucking ball to be able to have a go,
which in 99% of our games is always in our favour with 70-80% possession the only time we slip up is if we hand it to the opposition or some one scores a worldy
The 20% is goal kicks from their keeper!

Had it on for three minutes this morning, forgot that bellend Jim White was on....empty seats at city usual bollox! Chelsea fan phoned in sticking up for city!

Then turned It straight off , also did Spurs win the World Cup last night ??
Yes - yes I think they did.

Who knew it was so obtainable when the only requirement was to play a game at your home stadium.........

Saunders, and I quote

"I don't understand why teams don't go and have a proper go at City! Score early, maybe grab two in the first five minutes, then defend and hold on. I know your keeper has to have a blinder, or City an off game, but why not!"

Tactical genius. Hope no other PL managers were listening or else we're fucked.

I vaguely remember as a child reading a tale of a chairman coming into a changing room before a game and saying all the team needed to do from the kick off was pass the ball wide, let the winger beat his man, pop in a cross and it would be 1-0. And a player (Jack Charlton maybe?) saying that after that, the opposition would kick off, pass the ball wide, let the winger beat his man, pop in a cross and it would be 1-1, so "why don't you just fuck off?"

Saunders comments remind me of that story.

Put it on this morning .Don't mind Ally Mccoist at all but that irritating Laura Woods was on don't know what it is about her.Then she says coming up after 8 Dean Saunders.nearly pulled a muscle reaching for the off switch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.