Talksport

Saunders, and I quote

"I don't understand why teams don't go and have a proper go at City! Score early, maybe grab two in the first five minutes, then defend and hold on. I know your keeper has to have a blinder, or City an off game, but why not!"

The man is a genius. Score 2 goals in the first 5 minutes. Why has no one thought of that?

Saunders, and I quote

"I don't understand why teams don't go and have a proper go at City! Score early, maybe grab two in the first five minutes, then defend and hold on. I know your keeper has to have a blinder, or City an off game, but why not!"

Because he is the stupidest person talkshite has ever employed?

Saunders, and I quote

How he gets a gig on a radio station il never know, by his comments you wouldn't think this man actually played football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.