Talksport

Just nipped to the shop in car,thought I'd put it on see what shite they spouting,and waan't surprised they were, I think it's Martin Allen,yup him who has had more clubs than Tiger Woods,and failed at most of them,he just claimed that Spurs will knock us out,but Saunders,yes Dean Saunders was dismissing that,we were crap last time he was talking about us in last few weeks,but the narrative was totally opposite just then.Amazingly inconsistent

It is Martin Allen. He didn't just say Spurs would knock us out, they would win the CL.

His logic was Spurs have been on the verge of something big for a few seasons, so law of averages means their due. Nothing to do with him being a Spurs fan. Fuckwit

Then the next 10 minutes him and Saunders moaning about foreign managers, will Dyche ever get a top job.....

It is Martin Allen. He didn't just say Spurs would knock us out, they would win the CL.

His logic was Spurs have been on the verge of something big for a few seasons, so law of averages means their due. Nothing to do with him being a Spurs fan. Fuckwit

Then the next 10 minutes him and Saunders moaning about foreign managers, will Dyche ever get a top job.....

Did he say they would actually win it lol,I was back home in no time,still shaking my head in disbelief after what Saunders had said.

I guess he'll be advocating Dyche for the Spurs job when Pochetino moves on to a big club.

I suppose, to be fair, if they knock us out (which they might), there is then absolutely no reason they could not win it. They have drawn in Barcelona, the rags won in Juventus, all things are possible.
As you no doubt know, to knock us out they do not actually have to beat us, as we could draw 1-1 tomorrow and 2-2 at home. I fear this tie might be a lot more difficult than some people imagine.

The awful Danny Murphy said it would be a greater achievement if Troy Deaney wins the FA Cup than City winning the quadruple FFS! His co-presenters all agreed.

And that tells you all you need to know about that scruffy looking twat and that shit stain of a station.

He also said that he put a hat on and pulled his coat up when going down Wembley Way, cause he didn't want to get recognised! God help us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.