Talksport

The awful Danny Murphy said it would be a greater achievement if Troy Deaney wins the FA Cup than City winning the quadruple FFS! His co-presenters all agreed.
That's the sort of thing we can expect if we somehow pull it off: yeah but, so what, it's not that great etc etc.

I suppose, to be fair, if they knock us out (which they might), there is then absolutely no reason they could not win it. They have drawn in Barcelona, the rags won in Juventus, all things are possible.
As you no doubt know, to knock us out they do not actually have to beat us, as we could draw 1-1 tomorrow and 2-2 at home. I fear this tie might be a lot more difficult than some people imagine.

I didn't say they couldn't win the CL, I have an issue with his bizarre logic.

I didn't say they couldn't win the CL, I have an issue with his bizarre logic.
To be fair I shouldn’t have replied to you as I was just making a general point that quite a few people seem to think this is an easy draw and I’m yet to be convinced of that, especially given their 2nd half performance at Klanfield.

Durham just said spurs have a chance tomorrow because when we win it’s usually by only the odd goal. What a knob.

Durham just said spurs have a chance tomorrow because when we win it’s usually by only the odd goal. What a knob.

Come on, you know the score by now. He’s on the WUM as usual, trying to get listeners to bite.

Just listen, see (hear) through the WUMmery and laugh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.