Talksport

Seriously, even his employers should be insisting he gets to the doctor pronto. I'll take the piss, but anyone seeing that ought to be concerned for his health.

Listened this morning had John Walters in , ex Stoke striker , I used to think he was a total shit house as a player , but he came across very well , spoke well of city and seemed to have no agenda !

Was a refreshing change for them , he won’t get asked back as he didn’t give them any ammo!

Seemed a top bloke

Listened this morning had John Walters in , ex Stoke striker , I used to think he was a total shit house as a player , but he came across very well , spoke well of city and seemed to have no agenda !

Was a refreshing change for them , he won’t get asked back as he didn’t give them any ammo!

Seemed a top bloke
That twice I heard John Walters big us up,decent bloke hard bastard though.

They've been on about his colour all week, especially he spent Monday afternoon boozing at a rooftop bar and caught the sun, Laura Woods told him he looks like the 'On Air' sign!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.