Talksport

Mark Saggers.

Harris arguing proof city were personally banked rolled because Pep thanked Sheik Mansour! The bonus ball is he alleges Khaldoon is the Prime Minister of the state.

I was actually laughing at them. Saggers, Scott and Harris, three City-haters, discussing Middle East politics and human rights issues in serious tones, all agreeing furiously with each other and pretending that it wasn't simply tribal jealousy, good grief no. Hilarious.

Incidentally Shaun Derry who was also present, and presumably stunned by the intellectual gravitas he was hearing since he remained silent during the political diatribes, was previously effusive in his praise of us and Kompany in particular.

I was actually laughing at them. Saggers, Scott and Harris, three City-haters, discussing Middle East politics and human rights issues in serious tones, all agreeing furiously with each other and pretending that it wasn't simply tribal jealousy, good grief no. Hilarious.

Incidentally Shaun Derry who was also present, and presumably stunned by the intellectual gravitas he was hearing since he remained silent during the political diatribes, was previously effusive in his praise of us and Kompany in particular.

Shaun Derry went quiet for a good 20 minutes. At the time I thought he was keeping schtum as he was out of his depth, with hindsight he was probably wondering what the fuck was going on. It was 3 haters back slapping each other.

A couple of weeks ago Saggers said we had put kaldoon on the Eufa board. Slightly confusing teams methinks, unless he thinks they all look alike.

A couple of weeks ago Saggers said we had put kaldoon on the Eufa board. Slightly confusing teams methinks, unless he thinks they all look alike.

If that was the show with Jordan it was Danny Kelly not Saggers. I actually tweeted the same reply to Kelly, asking him do all men from the Middle East look the same to him.

I don't listen to Talksport very often but when I have I actually think she is one of the better presenters, pity if she is spouting nonsense now.

She is pathetic.

I know I’ve mentioned this before, but she once said that Micah lost his place in the England squad when he joined City.

On another note, we were listening to the warm-up on the way to Wembley yesterday. It was hosted by Parry and Brazil and is slightly better than when Rushden and Glendenning, though that’s not saying much.

At one stage, they we talking about music and Brian Eno, when Brazil said, "I think he played saxophone on Gerry Baker's "Rafferty". It wouldn’t surprise me if it was deliberate, so that it can be included in Clips of the Week, or whatever they call it.

She is pathetic.

I know I’ve mentioned this before, but she once said that Micah lost his place in the England squad when he joined City.

On another note, we were listening to the warm-up on the way to Wembley yesterday. It was hosted by Parry and Brazil and is slightly better than when Rushden and Glendenning, though that’s not saying much.

At one stage, they we talking about music and Brian Eno, when Brazil said, "I think he played saxophone on Gerry Baker's "Rafferty". It wouldn’t surprise me if it was deliberate, so that it can be included in Clips of the Week, or whatever they call it.

Comedy gold that last bit! Raph Ravenscroft with the sax iirc

I always knew there was a racist element in the tabloid press but I didn't realise how widespread this problem was across the rest of the media till City were taken over by owners from the Middle East. Talksport is just pure poison.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.