Talksport

Yep. The Internet has changed this dramatically in recent years. Fewer jobs, lower pay and of course the need for click bait articles.

It's funny really, my industry (travel) saw tens of thousands of job losses with the rise of online, and the press cheered that on gleefully. I've said to a few hacks that given that, my sympathy for their industry dying on its arse is rather limited.
Oh I'm fine. Industries change, you have to change with them - it was just a comment on their hypocrisy now they wring their hands and lament it happening to them.

No reason to panic. They're going to end up re-structuring, but as far as I can see they've got funding for a fair way ahead - and revenues rise in summer.
That’s good to hear on both counts, cheers.

I read the article about Debruyne possibly wanting to leave to get game time. UTTER RUBBISH!!

I like listening to Jordan - articulate and knowledgeable so pretty rare on TS. Last season when the likes of Aston Villa were trying to stir the pot on us regarding FFP he was our main champion on there who actually understood FFP and kept explaining it to the numbskulls

I like listening to Jordan - articulate and knowledgeable so pretty rare on TS. Last season when the likes of Aston Villa were trying to stir the pot on us regarding FFP he was our main champion on there who actually understood FFP and kept explaining it to the numbskulls
I like listening to him also. The boot room to boardroom podcast he does with Danny Kelly is very interesting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.