Talksport

So now City are set to launch a £60m bid (or as the morning pisshead plonker himself has just put it " City are to bid --- listen to this --- £60m (with a gasp) --- that's SIX ZERO MILLION--- for KDB." No mention of course that this is almost what the rags paid for a flop winger but we are talking City and not the rags which tells us everything we need to know about this supposedly independent radio station.

So now City are set to launch a £60m bid (or as the morning pisshead plonker himself has just put it " City are to bid --- listen to this --- £60m (with a gasp) --- that's SIX ZERO MILLION--- for KDB." No mention of course that this is almost what the rags paid for a flop winger but we are talking City and not the rags which tells us everything we need to know about this supposedly independent radio station.

Glad he cleared that bit up! I couldn't remember which digits make up 60 Million!

Seriously though the only reason I want us to spend big money this season is to not only strengthen with quality but to also piss off fickle cuts like these twats! He'll run himself into an early grave if we carry on like this, so fingers crossed!

Glad he cleared that bit up! I couldn't remember which digits make up 60 Million!

Seriously though the only reason I want us to spend big money this season is to not only strengthen with quality but to also piss off fickle cuts like these twats! He'll run himself into an early grave if we carry on like this, so fingers crossed!

I think with the amount he drinks, he's already doing that.

He doesn't need any help from City.

Talksport website focussing on us getting 31,000 at the MCG while Liverpool got 95,000 two years ago. Apparently we're rich but not big. I think they've got the message that City fans have no time for them so most of their output is about bigging up the rags and dippers and taking the piss out of us. Must really annoy them that we don't give a shit and no-one ever calls their phone ins.
No doubt they mentioned the 25k (I make that 6k less than us) that rocked up to watch them the other night mixed with Rag fans no less to bolster the numbers..........no thought not. Glad I don't listen to any of their utter shite!

Well, well well who would have thunk it, Durham and the thick Yaaarkshire twat sticking up for the rags spending spree and having a go at Wenger for pointing it out

Well, well well who would have thunk it, Durham and the thick Yaaarkshire twat sticking up for the rags spending spree and having a go at Wenger for pointing it out

I've noticed in the past that they never play 'Good Cop / Bad Cop' when they're discussing the rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.