Talksport

Your missing the hate, it's delicious, a friendly defeat and they are wanking over it, they are hurting like fuck especially Gough

I actually decided to leave it on and you are bang on the money there mate. The bitter fucking arseholes - we are still League One fans in mentality or words to the effect of. Not one fucking clue between that pair of cunts and I hope, if a real blue comes on soon, that he mentions the fact that in the next few years we will have players coming through such as Angelino and we won't need to spend out multi-millions on a left back or centre-half.

No chance of getting on,girl who answered said don't call again thank you,I only said I want to talk to Durham and numbnuts.

We had a reserve right back, a 20 year old who's hardly played a game for us, a 16 year old and a moody left back that can't defend in a game that meant nothing.
Madrid put out their strongest side.

I think they're making valid points, our defence isn't good enough, and we shouldn't be having the look how far we've come mindset. Our midfield is poor too, hope we address those issues
Why would anyone give a flying fuck what these degenerates say, Seany? We had our three first choice central defenders missing in a FRIENDLY. It's like judging how well a formula one car is going to perform based on a practise lap in which its breaks are barely working.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.