Talksport

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by manimanc, 3 Nov 2014.

1. Shaggy

Shaggy

Was his name Victimvent or Airdipper ?

Vienna_70 and prestonibbo_mcfc like this.
  2. Onholiday(somemightsay)

Onholiday(somemightsay)

I applaud your ability to read in between the lines.....

blue b4 the moon and Vienna_70 like this.
  3. willipp

willipp

Talksport couldn’t be further up fat sams ass if they tried. Currently doing a piece on fat Sam and the sting that cost him the England job and how hard done by he was. Makes absolutely no sense what they are talking about.

dennishasdoneit, dadnlad and higgi1p like this.
  4. ancoats

ancoats

there must have been many many times over the years BFS has walked into a meeting like that and come out with a big fat bag of money, it was the norm for BFS that's why he did not smell a rat, its what we call one to many times and greed and somebody had enough and blew the whistle and set him up

there is a clan of people in football that do dirty deals and its right at the top, even with the fergie bung of a watch has just come out in court BFS was in that ring of people, i would bet bolton troubles toady are based from the days he BFS and the chairman was on the take and put them in the mess they could never get out, how bolton was in very big debt £172.9 million in 2015 somebody was spending money that was not there ???

5. GAZZA

GAZZA

They seem to alternate between Fat Sam & Twitcher and take everything they say as gospel (strangely enough these two 'brilliant' managers are both out of work, wonder why that is?)

Dave S, BackofJeanette and Lupo like this.
  6. Rochdale Blue

Rochdale Blue

Don't listen often but a Tony from Widnes is a regular caller. Possibly his last name is Evans.

Oops! Just noticed Gazza's post.

Last edited: 22 Oct 2019
  7. city saint

city saint

listening this morning brazil and moyes were talking about playing out from the back and said they hated it.further more moyes said he thinks its bad coaching to take silly risks like that.errr ok then davey pep will have to change

8. journolud

journolud

Thing is though they are half right. We are very good at it, some team’s efforts are laughable. If you are going to do something do it properly

asahartford1 likes this.
  9. GAZZA

GAZZA

They prefer the good 'ol days when all the players stood on the half-way line waiting for the goalkeeper to take a goal kick.

10. willipp

willipp

I think it plays to their audience and fits in with the white van man cliche. Every time i listen i hear the same old lines:

• Playing out from the back is pointless
    • Defenders should concentrate on tackling and heading
    • English is best and we don't like foreigners
    • Hard work and aggression win matches
    • English players work harder
    • Keepers need to concentrate on saving it and just punt it long
    • God help anyone who mentions psychology, metal health or anything remotely resembling a weakness (according to people like dean saunders).
    • Taking bungs like BFS all your life is fine
    • etc etc etc
    Its pathetic and very rarely do i listen, but normally when i do you can guarantee i hear one of those pearls of wisdom.

karen7 and GAZZA like this.