Talksport

Not sure if that is his nickname, but his Christian name is Bruce. And he knows apples from pears.
He used to be the Editor of the Racing Post, he’s very good on a lot of Sports and comes across as a very balanced Journalists. Before he was the Editor he was the football tipster, his articles were always well researched and informative.

Durham talking sense.
Did I just really say that?

changed the word agenda to reporting, he states that he doesn't see an agenda as the media is so big - but he has agreed that we do get reported on differently compared to the likes of liverpool etc etc

He has just said why is van dick lauded as the best player the planet and put forward for all awards, when Sterling has been the much better player

Murphy then said maybe it is an agenda against pep

Yaawn...dipper caller going about coutinho money now and how it funded just about the whole squad - absolutely laughable. so how much have liverpool spent since 1990 then ???

The hate spilling out his mouth was evident

They started out discussing if the media have an agenda when it comes to City. Then some dipper on the phone and Danny Murphy turned it into an agenda against City. Twats the lot of them.

Yaawn...dipper caller going about coutinho money now and how it funded just about the whole squad - absolutely laughable. so how much have liverpool spent since 1990 then ???

The hate spilling out his mouth was evident
Did they not lose 80 million of that money to agents.

I caught about 10 minutes and he said, after the news, we'll be looking 'is there a bias/agenda against Spurs' it really is the most useless of stations now.

Yes i lost the bit I was listening to for an ad break too. White narked me by playing innocent as if he was unaware but then went on about it being the tabloid papers.

I don't think any right minded person can deny that City fare badly against the media darlings as the number of BBC articles on the rags, dippers and Spurs showed compared with none on City showed.

The only things in dispute is if there is any collaboration as they all seem to do it and what is their motive and intentions. I know what it looks like.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.