Talksport

This thread deserves an award and the people on here who still listen to that fucking shite, on what can only be described as an arse of a radio station deserve medals. I love this thread because I am now a talkshite exile and have moved to the calming arena of classical music. BGut long may they who continue to suffer please post regularly on here please!!!

Do you mean thee Nick Leeson of bank fame? Could be I suppose but he wouldn't give his real name on radio would he? I might listen back and take more notice of what was said!
To be honest I thought he was fucked off years ago by toxic not wanting anyone dodgier than him in the directors box.
:)

Quote from this morning, "lvg has given real Madrid an ultimatum, either buy de gea now or wait until the end of the season and get him on a free."
"That's good management that is "

How the fuck is that good management? How can being rubber dicked by your player of the season because he clearly doesn't want to be there be good management?

I really hope the tactical turtle stays for a long time but I fear that he won't.

Quote from this morning, "lvg has given real Madrid an ultimatum, either buy de gea now or wait until the end of the season and get him on a free."

How the fuck is that good management? How can being rubber dicked by your player of the season because he clearly doesn't want to be there be good management?

I really hope the tactical turtle stays for a long time but I fear that he won't.

What a snake of a player :)

Thats like saying you can cut my dick off now.......... or if you want I'll cut it off myself at the end of the season and preset it to you on a silver platter...... fucking stunning management that is...... please please vaNutjob stick around you are doing a far far better job than wee Davie did in sinking the swamp

Usual rubbishing of us on the press pass, Scouse journo a ''mess of a club'' all this after a 20 min rag wankfest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.