Talksport

Well he sure wasn't defending Raz last night. He was desperately trying to throw Raz under the bus. Lewis is a twat like the rest of them.

He's also a Liverpool fan, but I'm sure that hasn't effected his viewpoint.

An alleged scar a few hours after an incident shows how thick Lewis and his readers/listeners are. Then there was the 'one bottle' thrown at the coach. It sounded like two skeletons shagging in a tin bath.

No wonder Cundy thought he was dealing with a load of dickheads
Post of the day just spat my beer out.

Normally I quite enjoy H & J but just before 2 today I had the misfortune of hearing Jamie Jackson reading from his "novel" on their show this afternoon. Was like having cold sick poured over my ears . Who's idea was that? The weasel claimed to be impartial in Manchester football and describes himself as a "lapsed Forest fan." Why would any football fan grow up supporting a team then stop for no apparent reason?

Last edited:
Normally I quite enjoy H & J but just before 2 today I had the misfortune of hearing Jamie Jackson reading from his "novel" on their show this afternoon. Was like having cold sick poured over my ears . Who's idea was that? The weasel claimed to be impartial in Manchester football and describes himself as a "lapsed Forest fan." Why would any football fan grow up supporting a team then stop for no apparent reason?
Always trouble in Paradise.

He's a proper dick, on the occasional time I've caught him in the radio as the Manchester correspondent he spends 90% or his air time blowing smoke up whichever idiot is in charge at the swamp without a pause then crams in a negative bit about us full of 'errs' & stutterings.

I think you'll find 'lapsed' is now the most used word in a Manyoo fans vocabulary nowadays.

We listened to the build-up to and first half of England’s game this evening, and they were all falling over themselves to praise Raheem, even that City-hating twat, Saggers!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.