Talksport

When it was pointed out to him that City's possession stats were their lowest for some years he said that possession was one of the last things he ever looked at. As a former manager of ours it looked to me as if a valid reason for our lack of goals with him in charge had been found.

Before the match he said Chelsea could get a result as he thinks we're on the ropes after the Liverpool defeat.

After the match he said we showed our mettle as champions and 'dug in' for the win.
I think he's a piss head. I would never say it to his face obviously but some of his ramblings are straight from the bottle.

Someone on Bluemoon years ago said Stuart Pearce looks like he cuts his hair with a knife and folk. I thought that was a brilliant observation

How anyone thinks it’s a good idea to have Pearce on TV or radio is beyond me

This is talkshite, a radio station that seems to have talking shite as a prerequisite for anyone, who is employed by it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.