Talksport

He called them "Bin Dippers", which is a derogatory term, and he should not be going public with insults like that.

Where did I say he should forget his City roots? Where did I say he should become hostile towards City? He should be able to maintain his partiality without resorting to insulting a whole fanbase is what I'm saying, if he values his job.

Yet Sam Queck can be borderine racist tweeting about City and gets a prime time job on 5Live.

Probably harsh labeling him an idiot. But there are precious few backing City in the media, and I wouldn't like to lose one.

He called them "Bin Dippers", which is a derogatory term, and he should not be going public with insults like that.

Where did I say he should forget his City roots? Where did I say he should become hostile towards City? He should be able to maintain his partiality without resorting to insulting a whole fanbase is what I'm saying, if he values his job.
Matthew Syed from the Times called us fans 'sewer rats' and at talkshite staff have called us fans 'bitters'. They parade a regular fake caller 'Bertie' from Stockport so l am not bothered about bin dippers being upset although my post eas written when it eas reported on here that the mard arsed fans seemed to be complaining that that he said he would rather have United eim the league than them. This club and a few of our fans are getting too soft allowing one way crap to be thrown at us.

Well done Trev.

Ps a few soft twats who ring Talkshite do not a whole fan base make.

That's what I want though. They are our local rivals, I want banter and piss taking. What would be the point of a rivalry without it?
The situation with Liverpool is completely different. The bastards were throwing bottles at our bus. Their fans en masse are nothing but scum. Manchester rag fans are no different than us. In fact there are more rag fans where I live than blues.
I would have no problem with United winning the league if it stopped the Scouser winning it. I was in Newton Heath catholic club when they won the treble. For 88 minutes I gave it out something rotten. When the paperboy scored I got covered from head to toe. People were just throwing pints at me. It will never ever get as bad as that again if United were to win the title. The Scousers winning it would be a whole different ball game. Fuck that.
Newton Heath catholic club throwing pints at you behave they probably took you to Christ the King so you could repent you're sins.

Yet Sam Queck can be borderine racist tweeting about City and gets a prime time job on 5Live.
The whole media call us cheats,racist about our owner,write despictable things and call us endorsing human rights abuses and much more and get on talksport every day to spout it ,the ex diper player quinn said on talksport that he wants every fan from every team to boo raz,the other ex dipper players tried to crush him but an ex city player call them bin dippers and all hell breaks lose and the shouty man leads a witch hunt,it's fucking ridiculous

Can think of a lot worse words to call the dippers rather than dippers but they seem to get really upset so will refrain on a forum, well done Trev, though probably not a good career move

I see durham and Darren bent were slagging the decisions the dippers got last night had to go in a customers house so didn't hear whether dippers were frothing at the mouth

Big Al and Arry going nuts this morning about Everton wanting ex-Porto manager Vitor Pereira as their next boss as they have never heard of him, 'Moyesie' is the only man who can save Everton apparently. Arry is up in arms about all these foreign managers flooding the game and suggesting Super Ally change his name to 'McCoistio' if he wants a managerial job.

All we need now is a call from BFS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.