Talksport

I hope it permeates through to the refs and Stockley park, similar to our heinous tectical fouling getting clamped down on.
Watching the Wembley highlights I noticed the commentator saying Rodri was booked for a tactical foul. Last night after cleaning (Pedro?) a Chelsea player out, a gallant Milner valiantly took one for the team.

All I want is a level playing field for all clubs, at the moment we are not even on the bus to the playing field ......
Its a fuckin joke how the media and pundits are not slapped down peddling the lies they do about our club...
Its about time we put a marker down and sued the likes of Jordan to put them back in their racist box....!!!!

Last edited:
Now that there's no sport for the foreseeable future it will be interesting to see how much talksport can keep on talking about sport when sport hasn't and will not be taking place.

Now that there's no sport for the foreseeable future it will be interesting to see how much talksport can keep on talking about sport when sport hasn't and will not be taking place.
God forbid they have to resort to trolling listeners to generate interest/discussion......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.