Talksport

Don't worry guys, Talksport have cracked it, they now want our owner to spend £30m to save other football clubs.

Forget that 8 clubs have turned on us or that FFP has been brought in to prevent us spending because it turns out we can spend our money but only on what they want us to.

I can think of two words...

We should issue a statement saying that we were considering injecting £100m into a fund to assist clubs in distress but given the reported behaviour of orher clubs we have decided to save the money in caee we are banned from the CL.
I totally agree, acknowledge that we have the money to save their bony asses (arses), but considering their unabiding disdain for City have decided to wager all of it on the roulette wheel in Monaco .
Win some, lose some.

A source close to Mansour has confirmed that he was shown the Talksport clip and the Sheikh was said to have spat his tea out and said "nah, you're alright."

RIP-TouchWiz-Long-live-Samsung-Experience.jpg

Why is this station still broadcasting ? There is no sport and i dont want and cannot buy a bogbrush or any other shite they are pushing/selling , their advertising revenues must be through the floor , how long Sky are going to throw money at a radio station that must be losing money hand over fist , is the question. Quite sure the fat ex-Rag Brazil can get by on SSP , he's always bragging about how much dosh he has.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.