Talksport

Just turned it on for the first time in weeks, a discussion about what next for football. I've a potted plant on my desk with more insight.

Get the season done and give it to Liverpool is still the default you'll be relieved to hear.
Hope when the season is cancelled they still run with it . Will be worth tuning in then

Listened to Brazil on my way to work on Thursday (left at 5am so it was 9am UK time)
Him and Jamie O'Hara (who???)
Lasted about 12 mins.... They were just making it up as they went along asking each other questions about their careers....
The thing that had me reaching for Morrissey's new album on Spotify was some Forest player reading bed time stories to kids.....
Listeners must be leaving in droves....

As for O' Hara (who??) Bloody cockney geezer kept saying "ga-in" when he was meant to be saying "going"
God, you must have been depressed to consider that.

Oh, it's you MES. That explains everything.

;-)

Listened to Brazil on my way to work on Thursday (left at 5am so it was 9am UK time)
Lasted about 12 mins.... They were just making it up as they went along asking each other questions about their careers....
The thing that had me reaching for Morrissey's new album on Spotify was some Forest player reading bed time stories to kids.....

As for O' Hara (who??) Bloody cockney geezer kept saying "ga-in" when he was meant to be saying "going"
O’hara takes the word thick to another level

Has that obese bastard brazil finished doing the breakfast show, was told he doesn't do it anymore.

how the fuck did the boiled bollock go to Cheltenham and be the only celeb who went there not to come down with Covid-19? Is that the power of alcohol? If so why did they shut the pubs !!?? lol

Every time he went to talk to someone they walked away, he has got self isolation off to a tee

Brilliant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.