Talksport

i don't want to get banned but your spot on

you can not talk about it unless you back the liverpool fans on it ?? but there is defo 2 sides to the story. only you can not be on the other side side of it. the blame will never go away and the the truth will only be viewed by the red shirts they hide behind
Soon as anyone mentions that they might just in some way have been to blame it get shuts down with either...."yea but you weren't there la" or...."well dickhead it was 'proven' in court that they were weren't to blame so that's the end of it just accept it"
By that logic they should just accept the verdict in David Duckinfields case but I suppose that's different la...

Glad Flintoff is 'taking a rest', he's bloody dreadful. Boring and thick as 2 short planks

I have to say that I find the breakfast show is at its best when Big Al and Ray Parlour present

I can't see this mentioned from yesterdays morning show but if Georgie Bingham isn't playing the thick female sports presenter for a laugh then I despair.

She was discussing whether the dippers would win the league at home or away and said it wouldn't be the first time it had been won on an away ground as City had previously done it.

I was then expecting her to say at Brighton but she said we won it at QPR with the Sergio goal :)

Soon as anyone mentions that they might just in some way have been to blame it get shuts down with either...."yea but you weren't there la" or...."well dickhead it was 'proven' in court that they were weren't to blame so that's the end of it just accept it"
By that logic they should just accept the verdict in David Duckinfields case but I suppose that's different la...

i think the verdict was inconclusive on all parts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.