Talksport

I knew what you meant.

I was just being facetious, though I do think that both Clattenbent and Oliver are terrible refs.

I don't think they are terrible. They are good at what they do. As Oliver said himself "Protect the product."

Do you recall his "performance" at Etihad in our game against Tottenham at the start of the season?

Shambolic is being kind to the useless bastard!
He knew what he was doing that day. The **** was on a mission and succeeded. He took the piss when he gave the free kick against Bernie for taking the piss with his dribbling.

I can't see this mentioned from yesterdays morning show but if Georgie Bingham isn't playing the thick female sports presenter for a laugh then I despair.

She was discussing whether the dippers would win the league at home or away and said it wouldn't be the first time it had been won on an away ground as City had previously done it.

I was then expecting her to say at Brighton but she said we won it at QPR with the Sergio goal :)

I haven’t listened since the lockdown; did she honestly say that?!

That, and the non-penalty for the assault on Rodri were the main incidents I was referring to.
It was strange because in the build up to that game the press were all running the same story along the lines of;- City must be stopped, if they win today then the season is already over - and we didn't.

I haven’t listened since the lockdown; did she honestly say that?!
When discussing how young English players don't get a chance at certain clubs, including ours, she held up Micah Richards as an example and said "look what happened to Micah Richards England career when he joined Manchester City "

When discussing how young English players don't get a chance at certain clubs, including ours, she held up Micah Richards as an example and said "look what happened to Micah Richards England career when he joined Manchester City "
Another one that got their job on merit....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.