Talksport

As I'm furloughed and wifey has this week off work we decided to do three walking days and today was a ten miler near Bakewell
We're in the car in the hills above Buxton and I asked my wife to keep hitting the refresh button on the phone for the CAS verdict and she told me there's no signal and suggests tuning the radio to Talksport which I did

Don't know who the woman presenter is but she's on with a couple of guests including Ally McCoist
She said "Well in the last half an hour we've discussed what will happen if Manchester City are banned from Europe for two years and which players would leave. Over now to the news"
News bloke reads the headlines, next the headlines from sport including nothing yet from Cas. Then back to the show and only a few seconds in she says, "breaking news" and they're over to a bloke who announces the CAS verdict that we've had the ban overturned
They go back to her and it was "Oh, erm, well!! Erm well we weren't expecting that" and she was absolutely stumped as to what to say next. Even my wife burst out laughing

Simon Jordan;

"If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quack like a duck, then I am afraid it is a duck"

Look forward to listening to more words of wisdom from a football prophet at ten.

Simon Jordan;

"If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quack like a duck, then I am afraid it is a duck"

Look forward to listening to more words of wisdom from a football prophet at ten.
If you look forward to listening to that blonde streaked, failed phone salesman buffon , give your head a wobble, but each to their own!

tuned in for the wise words from Jordan this morning and he has pulled a last min sickie, commonly known as a "Brazil" in talkshite .

Reactions: mat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.