Talksport

Jim White is also an embarrassment of equal magnitude, albeit for different reasons.

His lies about how everyone in football are personal friends of his and always call him as soon as they do anything are of Trump proportions.

People who are consistently that desperate to try to impress others like that must have some sort of personality disorder.

I can't stand Jim White. All he does is say "that's what we do at Talksport" or "I said I was going to get X on and that's what I did, because that's what we do at Talksport". And just adds pointless things like "I'm liking this a lot". Doesn't actually provide anything.

Then you have the likes of Danny Kelly who can't ever get more than a word or two out before stumbling and going into a paragraph of nonsense trying to clarify what he means...not a man for radio.

It is a useless station but seems to be the go to sports broadcaster for white van man Britain. Not surprising why there's very little decent content. Durham is a wind-up but I quite like how much he stirs people the wrong way, it's at least entertaining. Don't get me started on Simon Jordan though, thinks he's the smartest man in the world with his opinions yet just makes up words most of the time.

I can't stand Jim White. All he does is say "that's what we do at Talksport" or "I said I was going to get X on and that's what I did, because that's what we do at Talksport". And just adds pointless things like "I'm liking this a lot". Doesn't actually provide anything.

Then you have the likes of Danny Kelly who can't ever get more than a word or two out before stumbling and going into a paragraph of nonsense trying to clarify what he means...not a man for radio.

It is a useless station but seems to be the go to sports broadcaster for white van man Britain. Not surprising why there's very little decent content. Durham is a wind-up but I quite like how much he stirs people the wrong way, it's at least entertaining. Don't get me started on Simon Jordan though, thinks he's the smartest man in the world with his opinions yet just makes up words most of the time.
Yeah, Jordan is such a smart man, he led Crystal Palace into administration.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.