Talksport

bobbyowenquiff

Bingham was one of the many reasons I stopped listening to Talksport 12 months ago. I am still hoping someone will launch an intelligent radio station which concentrates on football as BBC 5live is also terrible. I listen to podcasts these days. I really believe most of the UK's football media is totally shite. Just knee-jerk mindless banter produced by morons. The Premier League (for all its faults) is one of the most entertaining sports platforms in the world. It's about time it got the media coverage it deserves. SKY was great when it started but has just gone backwards.

bluethrunthru

Bingham was one of the many reasons I stopped listening to Talksport 12 months ago. I am still hoping someone will launch an intelligent radio station which concentrates on football as BBC 5live is also terrible. I listen to podcasts these days. I really believe most of the UK's football media is totally shite. Just knee-jerk mindless banter produced by morons. The Premier League (for all its faults) is one of the most entertaining sports platforms in the world. It's about time it got the media coverage it deserves. SKY was great when it started but has just gone backwards.
To be fair 5Live is news and sport

chesterbells

If she is the first of the deadwood on that station they are getting rid of that's a good thing, the vast majority are clueless.
I've given up listening since covid stopped sport for a few months and not missed it.
The station needs a total overhaul, their content is 95% football and 95% of that is rag or dipper. I'm bored with it.
Completely.

waspish

Don’t know how Jim big mouth no nowt White gets a job on sky and talkshite he is fcuking terrible presenter! Sad thing is he thinks he is the dogs bollocks.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.