Talksport

That thick pudding head gough said about 4 times yesterday.
I think coty have spent 900 million.
900 million under pep.
I think ots 900 million.
Can you belive it 900 million and not won the champions league .
What a thick bellend

Rushden hit prime snowflake today by claiming he was supporting Athletico last night as he was uncomfortable with Leipzig being funded by red bul, hes been knocking around the WhatsApp group too much.

Rushden uses the same content for every show which covers PL shirt sponsors from the 1993 season and mediocre players from the same era. Every week like clockwork that's all he talks about other than being obsessed with club ownership.

Is p**heed Brazil not on the show anymore, with the qualities of amnesia, gambling addiction and intellect of a water melon it’s amazing he has avoided redundancy for so long.
I thought those were essential qualifications for being a presenter on TalkShite. Along with being a drunkard of course.

From my observations, I have come to the following conclusions..

O'Hara, can't string 2 words together and offers nothing when discussing football in general..
I personally couldn't give 2 fcuks what he 'finks'..!

Heard him the other morning taking the piss out of his Geography teacher when he was at school..

Basically she said "O'Hara, you are a fkin waste of space and a bit 'fick' to boot" ..!

No flies on her, she had him well sussed..

White is a first class TWAT, think that covers him..!

Gough, talks crap, knows fcuk all about football and is contracted to say 'Manches Yernited 64 times an hour so his job's safe..!

Durham's a bit marmitey, I don't like marmite..

Bingham, clueless, cringeworthy and ever so dim, all the traits to actually get on there, sounds like they've dropped a bit of a bollock flirting her..!

Talking of Bollock, being phased out, chances are he'll need to be put on the celeb death watch in the coming months..

Jordan, the only thing he's knowledgeable about where football is concerned is how to turn 10's of £millions into small change..!

A poor man's Catflap Senior..! At least he had the brains to lose everyone elses money..!

Carcrash radio station that is clinging on by it's fingernails..!

100%. And that’s all without even mentioning Kelly, Goldstein or Saggers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.